Cutting-Edge Telemedicine Technology Designed To Deliver Rapid Access To Emergency Medical Consultation and Treatment
At the press of a button, the state-of-the-art SmartMD -- with integrated GPS tracking, global communication, and physiologic monitors -- connects to an emergency medical center. A standard computer equipped with our proprietary software will enable a physician or other medical professional, to remotely evaluate a patient and deliver emergency medical care, including treatment for cardiac arrest (defibrillation) 24/7.
The SmartMD Features:
- Proprietary software and hardware
- Immediate voice and video communication to an emergency medical center
- Remote physiological monitoring
- Physician administered remotely managed treatment for cardiac arrest (defibrillation)
- Emergency medication kit
- Cloud-based secure patient information collection and retrieval.
- User friendly